If you are currently suffering from moderate to severe postpartum depression symptoms, such as feeling sad, tearful, empty or hopeless you may qualify for a research study evaluating an investigational medication.The Hummingbird Study is a research study for women with moderate to severe postpartum depression who have had a baby within the last 6 months.
You may qualify to participate if you:
– Are between 18 to 45 years old
– Gave birth within the last 6 months
– Frequently feel extremely sad, anxious, or overwhelmed and these symptoms are associated with postpartum depression
If you qualify and decide to participate, you will receive:
– 24-hour care and support for your postpartum depression during the 3-day, in-patient period
– All study-related medical care and medication and provided at no cost
– Any travel required to participate will be coordinated and paid for by Sage Therapeutics
Call 844-608- 0808, Text MOM8 to 87888, or visit thehummingbirdstudy.com to see if you pre-qualify.
This post is sponsored by Sage Therapeutics, the sponsor of the Hummingbird Study.